Documentary creators from the entire world will compete for the Witold Pilecki Award and the Special Award of the Platform of European Memory and Conscience. Documentaries, foreign and domestic, realised between 2018-2023, no longer than 90 minutes, describing historical events can qualify for the competition.
IN ORDER TO APPLY THE FEATURE FILM FOR THE FESTIVAL SECTION IT IS NECESSARY TO:
• Complete the online application form available below and click “Send”
• Deliver a file/copy of the film online (link to download the file for the organizers OR a link to a streaming platform). Link cannot be time-limited or territory-limited. During the selection the passwords cannot be changed.
Copies of the films submitted for the competition, both for screening and review, must include Polish or English subtitles (does not include films which are originally in Polish or English).
• Send the selection materials listed below to the following e-mail address: email@example.com: movie trailer, three photo stills from the movie, photo of the film’s author.
The applicant submitting a film qualified for the competition will be required to provide:
• a projection copy in two formats: DCP and MP4 Full HD (1080p)
• a dialogue list in SRT format, in English or Polish if the film is in a language other than Polish or English
• One film may be submitted to only one competition.
• The registration form includes obligatory places which must be filled in (*) and non-obligatory places which may stay empty. During an attempt to send the form with wrongly completed boxes or empty boxes these places will be indicated. In such case please provide the correct data and click ,,Send” again.
• After sending the form a confirmation will be sent to the APPLICANT’s email which was included in the form.
• In the mail correspondence please include the title of the piece and the contest cathegory in which it was registered e.g. Unknown History – International Documentary Film Competition